INNOVAIR MEDICAL LIMITED
Innovair Medical Limited and/or its affiliates (collectively, “Innovair”, “we”, or “us”) provide services, products, and features to you when you make use of any technology, products, software, or services of Innovair, whether tangible or intangible, through the https://remologie.ca/ website offered by Innovair (the “Site”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING REMOLOGIE.CA.
- USE AND OWNERSHIP
- Innovair may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any user from using or accessing the Site at any time for any reason. Innovair is not liable for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever resulting from such prohibition.
- Innovair reserves the right to modify or terminate the Site or your access to the Site for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- All content and materials available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Innovair or its licensors, and are protected by applicable intellectual property law. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell, or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
- You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations (including without limitation federal, provincial, municipal and local) applicable to your use of the Site.
- You (i) consent to receive communications from Innovair in an electronic form; and (ii) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, documents, disclosures, and other communications (“Communications”) that Innovair provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such Communications would satisfy if it were in a writing. Your consent to receive Communications and do business electronically, and Innovair’s agreement to do so, applies to all of your interactions and transactions with us. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at [support@Innovair.com]. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any obligations or any electronic Communications provided or business transacted between us prior to the time you withdraw your consent or for which we do not require your consent.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware, or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Innovair page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not change, modify, adapt, or alter the Site or change, modify, or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site or Innovair.
- THIRD-PARTY SITES
- The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Innovair.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that Innovair is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features.
- Your correspondence and business dealings with third parties found through the Site are solely between you and the third party.
- LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- By using the Site, you understand and agree that the Site is provided "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of the Site will meet your needs or requirements;
- the use of the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors;
- the information obtained by using the Site will be accurate or reliable; and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of the Site will be repaired or corrected.
- Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded, products or equipment purchased or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content or any injury or death that may result in the use of any such products or equipment; and
- In conjunction with the limitation of warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you have actually paid, if any, for the use of the Site in the last twelve (12) months.
- In no event shall Innovair be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information contained therein or the products and equipment obtained through the Site.
- Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
- INTERNATIONAL USE
Although the Site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Canada, and accessing them from territories or jurisdictions where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with the Site is void where prohibited.
- GOVERNING LAW; MISCELLANEOUS
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Last updated on , 2021.